Holy Cow! What a NIGHTMARE! My blog has been blocked for...well since my last entry. Some short circuiting, misfiring "spam bot" had deemed my blog "spam" and I have been unable to post anything.
"They" say you can write and save as a draft..p..shaw! Not. It deliberated endlessly and then refused. I ha to jump through all these ridiculous virtual hoops only to be ignored day in and day out. Crazy!

But after a long exhale I am back to posting so let's see what we have. Unfortunately, much of what I have written is now sooooo old news that I deleted but there is one little tidbit.

Ken Lay dies of a heart attack in Aspen.
Does that strike you as kind of one of those triple take, head shake pieces of news?
Say...wha?
This guy was a convicted felon...right? What the heck was he doing in Aspen? I wonder how many other convicted felons get to hang out in Aspen awaiting sentencing.
The other thing...wouldn't one have to be in possession of a heart for it to attack?
I think the guy was a snake.
The creepiest kind of snake.
The one that has that bright, illuminating smile and sparkly eyes and "shucks golly" persona, that stands as a facade cloaking a viper.
It's like I said before.
What sealed his and that other creep's fate in my mind was their selling off of Enron stock while not allowing his employees to do so, instead pushing them to buy more. You cannot accept the kudos and the covers of financial magazines as some kind of flippin' whiz kid when you're raking in the dough, and then feign shock and innocence when the whole house of cards comes crashing down. Good with the bad, buddy. I would have liked to see him in orange, I think it would have done wonders with his coloring.
I believe he claimed to be born again.
I look forward to seeing how well he does in cleaning the commodes in heaven.

Good to be back.

Comments

Jon Swift said…
I think God needed someone with a knack for creative accounting up in Heaven.

Popular posts from this blog