The guy from Winter Patriot commented on the article that I posted from the Brad Blog - a blog that has been the cornerstone, the bullhorn, the drummer of the beat in regards to the voting machine debacle for ages. I went to his site and found the following article.
Now, I had never been to the Winter Patriot, but I will visit it again because I have come to find that I am getting more real news, more real investigative journalism from sites like this than from anything affiliated with the corporate media.
What a joke that is!
Can you say "World War 3" just one more time?
Pretty please?
Because when you guys say it, when you guys start the hymn, you just know that everyone else is going to join in!
And isn't it fun being a leader?
My son, when he was in elementary school used to get such a thrill from being the one to start an applause.
He eventually matured.
Someday, I suppose our media will follow suit.
The corporate media eeks out, on occasion, real news, but for the most part it is as inspiring as watching the teacher from Ferris Bueller's Day Off - Bueller. Bueller. Bueller.
Geez.
Every station is the same.
Go to Google News. Enter into the search bar any topical subject - HazbAllah - oh!
Sorry!
We whitewashed that, I forgot.
Enter in Hazbollah. You will find the same story for fifty different outlets. Does this give you a clue as to what's happening?
The thing is, we have to start looking at the people who do not have a vested interest in what we learn in regards to what's going on. This guy, Brad, and a bunch...A BUNCH of others are out there throwing down information left and right. It's up to you to go and read it.
Anyway, here's a little example of what I am talking about.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Cynthia McKinney Is Getting Robbed And Nobody Is Even Blogging About It
Yesterday in Georgia, Representative Cynthia McKinney, whose reputation -- for speaking truth to power, asking tough questions, and refusing to back down when she's right -- is entirely deserved, went through the first stage of the primary elections leading up to November, when she hopes to retain her seat in Congress. The Democratic candidate is expected to win easily in November, and McKinney was expected to win easily yesterday. But then a funny thing happened.What happened? Nice question! Voters who were trying to vote for McKinney on on Diebold touch-screen machines saw their votes flipped to her strongest opponent, Hank Johnson, as they looked on in disbelief! It's as if the clerk at a McDonald's pressed "McChicken", and the screen lit up where it says "Quarter Pounder" ... and it kept happening over and over and over ... Does this sound strange? Well it shouldn't. It's such a common phenomenon that it's already got at least two names: it's commonly called either "vote-flipping" or "vote-switching". And there's even a long history of similar incidents. It's a shame that this doesn't get much coverage in the big media. But don't get me started on the failings of the big media: That's another story -- a long sad one. Instead let's concentrate on what happened in Georgia yesterday. Guess what? Vote-switching was only one of the many so-called "irregularities" that the McKinney campaign has reported. None of which have made a single dent in a single big media outlet; and there are precious few other sites covering this story either. I gave up blogging almost a year ago, or at least I thought I did. Now I can't believe I'm blogging again -- and even more bizarre: I can't believe I'm the only one on the whole internet who is blogging about this today. Well, maybe I'm not the only one, but if any other blogger has posted anything at all about this story, I sure can't find it. I will post some more details here when I can, but in the meantime you can read all about it at
The BRAD BLOG, where this lowly and nearly frozen blogger is guest-hosting for a while. Wouldn't you know it? He leaves me in "the chair" and within 24 hours all what-cha-ma-callit breaks loose!
Yesterday REPORTS: GA Dem Primary Votes Flipping from Cynthia McKinney to Opponent Hank Johnson
TodayAtlanta Progressive News covers McKinney Vote-Flipping Claim


go to the source: http://winterpatriot.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog