Continued Musings -
More Photos

Well, I went and looked at the most recent photos (http://smh.com.au/photogallery/2006/02/15/1139890768970.html)
It sickens me that we are involved in this. My take is, what if we weren't involved? What if we were a completely disengaged party observing from the outside? What if it were German or Israeli or Pakistani troops doing this? Would our feelings change? We are being defined by this sort of thing.

Hamas Revisited
I heard on NPR that the previous leaders in Palestine did nothing to build up the infrastructure - hospitals, schools, etc. - and that Hamas has already started working on these societal requirements.

Damn terrorists.
One of their spokespeople said that they didn't want to destroy Israel, they just wanted to end the occupation. Not exactly what I'm hearing out of the mouth of Mr. Sean Insanity.
I still say, wait and see. Most people scream and yell and end up taking drastic action because no one in power is listening. Now they are in power. Let's see what they do. Not exactly "John Wayne- esque" but it does kinda make sense, don't you think?

Cheney's gotta gun....
I'm sorry the guy is hurt. I just want to know 1. were they drunk, thus the delay? 2. are there Halliburton connections that have been breached?
Otherwise, I just think that hunting should be banned, especially when it involves pen raised animals and cars.
Just my vegan opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog