No Delay to Delusion

"You never know how well an election will go for an indicted person," DeLay acknowledged in an interview with Reuters after a recent breakfast with Houston-area realtors.Getting beat up by the national media and the Houston Chronicle has taken its toll," DeLay said, referring to the local newspaper. "It's polarized my district, you either love me or hate me. Thank God there are still more that love me."

I live in this man’s district. I can’t really say that his sentiment of “more love” is actually reflected by real live people who live in the area. I have never seen so many signs in my life. “still more that love me.” Oh dear! Someone is running around un-medicated! I can’t stand this kind of "poor me" mentality. The media reported what you have done and you’re “beaten up”? Are you kidding? What a punk.

Now Abramoff’s American Express bill has surfaced clearly documenting that he paid for the first class tickets for Delay and wife to go to Scotland. A mere $14,001 in airfare.

FOURTEEN THOUSANDS DOLLARS.

Only in an environment of corruption and cronyism do you not bother to cover up clear violations of law. Only when you think you are above the law do you blatantly thumb your nose. Poor, poor little darling. I weep for you, you piece of crap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog