In 2004, I remember being extremely angry at Kerry for conceding so early. I had considered him to be the wrong candidate but backed him as I had more faith in him than I would ever have in bush. I especially liked Edwards who reflected my views almost completely.
I believe that the election of 2000 was a sham, an embarrassment to those running around trying to install democracy into other countries when it was being bludgeoned to death at home.
Then the 2004 elections came along and I knew, from all the pre-election information about the voting machines, the underhanded tactics of the neocon minions, the continuous buzz regarding intimidation at the voting places – men in black cars taking pictures of people registering, information being uncovered about registration fraud and phone jamming. From all this I knew that the neocons would pull something off.
And they did.
Now, one of the most level headed, intelligent, sincere guys around today comes out with this article in Rolling Stone magazine.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/10432334/was_the_2004_election_stolen

Robert Kennedy tells it like it is. And it is exactly as I thought it was. It is a well researched incredible read. If any of the average people that make it into our three branches o’government need advice, he’s the first person I would put on the list of sage advisors.
Read it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog