This will be short....

I want to know about AIP and Palin's involvement. This is the party that preaches secession from the USA. Granted, it was the first dude that was a member. But Palin spoke at a convention and at a meeting as recently as May of this year.

I want to know about this PR firm that was hired using tax payer dollars in order to promote Palin in the national arena. Isn't that at least unethical and at most illegal?

I want an explanation as to how this would not be considered unethical - the contractor that built the Wasilla Hockey Stadium for 20 million also built her lake house.

I want to know why Palin felt it necessary to contact Monegan (Troopergate) 36 times and then claim to not have pressured or been involved.

I want to know why Palin used personal email accounts to conduct state business and is now charging exorbitant amounts of money for copies of emails.

I want to know why Palin cc:d the first dude on hundreds of state business related emails.

I want to know why Palin and McCain refuse to take some kind of corrective measure when the attendees in their rallies begin to shout "kill him" "terrorist" and racial slurs to African Americans in the crowd.

No politician is clean.
I want the character assassinations to stop.
Our economy is in freefall and we have a candidate that is mired in the 60's, obsessing on a radical extremist that is now a professor of education, a recipient of Citizen of the Year (Chicago 1997) and was involved in anti-government behavior when Obama was 8.

I want to know that seniors will be cared for and not have to choose between prescriptions and medical attention and food.
I want to know that not another child will die of asthma in this country.
I want to know that not one more family will be bankrupted due to illness and medical costs.
I want to be energy independent in ten years.
I want the use of oil and gas to be a thing of the past.
I want clean air and water.
I want green jobs.
I want the rest of the world to finally exhale after holding its collective breath for 8 years.
I want my kids to go to college.
I want my fellow citizens to love the ones that they want to love. Without repercussions.
I want my country back.
Can we focus on fixing our country...please?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog