One more thing...
I can't believe I left this out. And I wonder if anyone else caught it..
At one point, Ifill asked if, because of the financial crisis, would either campaigns have to pull back on any promises they had made on the trail.
Palin did that monumentally annoying fake question thing (like with the Russians...where...where..I SAY...where do they go (head tilt, eye squint in mock questioning)? Alaska! It's right there!!!!). She said "how long have I been at this (head tilt, eye squint) like 5 weeks??"
(Not just a little bit telling.)

But then she turns around and starts talking about expanding the power of the VP.
W....o.....w.
5 weeks ago, she didn't even know what the VP did.
Now, even though she acknowledged several times that she is inexperienced, she wants to expand the VP power and control.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog