Are you fucking kidding me?

The rightwing has gone off the deep end. Biden and Obama go out for a burger which I think is beyond belief that this is considered news. Regardless, they are in an absolute frenzy with Obama NOT having ketchup and having the audacity to request a spicy mustard which transforms into an elitist request for Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard. 
Are you getting this?
This is all they got?
I am continually stunned by what people will allow into their brains via their ears. 

I can only imagine what kind of national crisis it would cause if he requested a veggie burger. 
God forbid. 
I know. I know.
I shouldn't even listen.
When Rush is talking about the purity of the party damning the moderates, I have to say, it's like all my dreams coming true. Here they are literally opening the exit door and tossing people out because they aren't conservative enough. They don't even get that the democrats won because they were seen as the party of inclusion. Instead of catching that clue, they go FURTHER right, screeching about values and morals and the high road. Before you know it, my mom will be registering democrat.
What was truly pathetic was rush saying that moderates where those that just went where the power is. Fence sitters, middle of the roaders. 
W. O. W.
So if you aren't a zealot. If you aren't bashing people for not believing like you, get out! We don't need ya! We got our hard core 20% and that's all we need. 
It's fun to see your team win. It is. After a good competition. But it's not fun to watch the other team self destruct. I think having opposing parties is good for the country. I would like to see more parties coming in and taking a run for the end zone. And maybe that's how that happens. A big powerful party splinters into a bunch of truly viable parties. I thought that was going to happen with the dems but it would be a good thing for the republicans...at this point any way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog