Political Musings
Can I just say...WOW! What an incredibly great week. Not only did I find a job where I am not micro-managed, I am given such a wide variety of projects and stuff to do that I couldn't for a second be bored, and I am working for the best department ever, but the American people finally got to express their feelings about this administration and this congress.
We won thhe house AND the senate?
Is that just crazy?
AND Rumsfeld is gone??!!
Pinch me, baby, I think I'm dreaming.


Now I just want these guys to do what they have been given an actual mandate to do. Clean up. Set a different course in our foreign policy. Correct the minimum wage debacle. Work on national healthcare. And fix the voting machines. Because regardless of who came out on top, I cannot express how distrustful this system is. We need a paper trail. We need to be able to close the gaping holes open to hackers. Fix the machines. Clean up the environment. Open up the market for innovative alternative fuel. GM just came out with a hydrogen car in China. Now why is that?
Why is an American company that is failing with its gas guzzling autos going to a communist country to unveil such an innovation?
It just seems wrong to me.
But really, that is SO my only complaint this week.
I am elated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog